The Kam KWM1900 HS UHF wireless head set microphone system offers a convenient solution for vocal reproduction in any situation that requires hands free operation.
With an operating range of up to 30 meters from the transmitter, the KWM1900 HS features a battery powered receiver making it incredibly flexible by removing the traditional mains power supply usually required. The KWM1900 HS receiver also features an incredibly compact design making it ideal for use when space is limited.
With clear, reliable vocal reproduction and total flexibility, the KWM1900 HS provides quick and easy set up times with straight forward operation.
- Battery powered transmitter and receiver
- Channel 70 frequency band
- Up to 30 meters operating range
- Automatic frequency scanning
- Receiver Specifications:
- UHF: 863.00 - 865.00MHz frequency band
- Preset Channels: 16, PLL System
- Frequency Stabilisation: Dynamic Range: > 100dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Frequency Response: 40Hz-15KHz Â±3dB
- Power consumption: 100mA
- Signal to noise ratio: > 100dB
- Image & spurious rejection: > 80dB
- Border upon channel rejection: > 80dB
- Receiving sensitivity: 5dBuV (SINAD=30dB)
- De-emphasis: 50us
- Headset Microphone Specifications:
- Operating Range: 30 Metres
- Carrier Frequency: UHF863-865MHz
- Frequency Stabilization: Dynamic Range: >90dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Audio Output Level: 400mV
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-15KHz +/-3dB