- D'Addario's Lightest Gauge String Set
- Great For Beginners
- Lightest Possible Tension
- Distinctive Bright Tone
- Made In The U.S.A
D'Addario EXL130 Nickel Wound, Extra-Super Light, 08-38 Overview
EXL130 is D'Addario's lightest gauge string set. Great for beginners or players who require strings with the lightest possible tension and greatest ease of play. XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Extra-super light for maximum flexibility and minimal hand stress
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .008, .010, .015, Nickel Wound .021, .030, .038