- Made in the U.S.A
- Precision Wound
- Hybrid Design
- Distinctive Bright Tone
- Super Flexibility
D'Addario EXL125 Nickel Wound, Super Light Top/ Regular Bottom 9-46 Overview
EXL125 is D'Addario's best selling hybrid set - a set with strong fundamental low end with lots of projection, but with super flexibility on the high strings.
The EXL125s consist of a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. Onto this is precision wound a layer of nickelplated steel, giving these strings a long lasting, distinctive bright tone with excellent intonation. Ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Hybrid gauge combines EXL120 for flexibility and EXL110 for more solid low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone, particularly in the high end
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046