- Made in the U.S.A.
- Phosphor Bronze Coating
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015
- Phosphor Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052
- Made In The U.S.A
D'Addario EXP26 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Custom Light, 11-52 Overview
The Custom Light strings are D'Addario's original hybrid guage - they strike a great balance between depth of sound and projection in the lower register. These strings work best with slightly less tension than usual in the upper two strings, allowing easy and expressive note bending.
D'Addario have been refining the Phosphor Bronze range since 1974 - since then it has become a firm favourite with acoustic players for its well-balanced, warm sound. The phosphor coating prevents corrosion, preserving the carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. This combination of materials produces strings that are long-lasting and that hold in tune even with extended playing.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- A D'Addario hybrid gauge, combining light gauge bottom strings with lighter top strings for easy bending
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052