The RD-12 by Richwood is of the highest quality found within its price range. It is a beautifully finished entry-level guitar. But also advanced players who are looking to spend not too much money will be surprised by its amazingly warm sound and playability.
The strings on the RD-12 are adjustable to a nice low action, making the guitar easy to play, even for beginners. In addition, the RD-12's self-lubricating tuners allows you to easily keep the instrument in tune.
The RD-12 features a spruce top and basswood sides and back. The silver / nickel fretwork on the hardwood fretboard is durable and made for long playing pleasure.
The Richwood RD-12 is available in several finishes: natural, sunburst, blue sunburst, red sunburst, and black. In all these colors, the RD-12 is also available with cutaway and electronics. Also left-handed models are available, in black and sunburst (also with cutaway and electronics).
- body shape: dreadnought
- top material: spruce
- back and sides material: laminated basswood
- neck material: Indonesian mahogany
- trussrod: active two-way
- fingerboard material: acacia
- bridge material: acacia
- frets: 18% nickel silver
- bracing design: X scalloped
- finish: high gloss
- fingerboard binding: ABS ivory
- top purfling; top and back binding: ABS ivory
- tuners: die-cast chrome plated
- strings: 012-053
- scale length: 650 mm
- nut width: 43 mm
- width at the 12th fret: 54,8 mm
- body length: 500 mm
- width lower bout: 405 mm
- body thickness: 96/120 mm
SKU: Richwood RD-12-BK