While the Little Martin is our smallest guitar, it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LX1E acoustic electric model features a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, and a warm satin finish. It’s ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire. This model includes SUSTAINABLE WOOD CERTIFIED parts. See specifications for details.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Multiple Black/White Boltaron with Red Fiber
- Top Bracing Pattern: Modified X Series ''X''
- Top Braces: Crowned Cross Brace
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Side Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Bridge: Belly style, Richlite
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Birch Laminate - Rust
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/LX Taper
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Scale Length: 23''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/16''
Electronics & Hardware
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome w/ Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: none
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Black Foil Label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone