Array of Connections
The IK Multimedia iRig 2 Mobile Guitar Interface will open up a world of opportunities thanks to its amazing versatility and new 1/4" output jack that lets you connect to an amplifier as part of your live rig without the use of an adapter. Connect the iRig 2 to the AmpliTube app, IK's powerful guitar and bass multi-effects processor. Use as a part of your physical rig when you're jamming with friends, at a practice session, in the recording studio or performing live and experience a vast library of meticulously modeled virtual stompbox effects, amplifiers and other great gear. You can also plug in your headphones into the included 1/8" headphone output so you can continue jamming when everyone else has gone to bed!
Great For Performance or Practice
You can use your mobile device as a tuner, recorder or other tool while preserving the purity of a 100 analog signal path thanks to the iRig 2's switch that lets you select between a processed signal and a clean "thru" input signal. iRig 2 is there to help you make your practice and performance sessions as easy as possible. It comes with a microphone stand mount and Velcro strip that allow you to easily attach it for performance alongside other convenient tools like IK's iKlip range of mic supports for all sizes of smartphones and tablets.
Plug and Play
Enjoy a true plug-and-play experience with the iRig 2 thanks to its built-in universal 1/8" TRRS output connector. Now the iRig mobile guitar interface is compatible with the widest range of instruments and mobile devices possible, including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac devices. It is now also compatible with Android 5 devices, allowing you to utilise hundreds of available tuning and recording apps available. Likewise, its 1/4" instrument input works with your guitar, bass or any line-level instrument. Just plug into it like you would into a stompbox or amplifier. It's as simple as that. Dial in the perfect setting for your setup, whether you're playing a wailing 3 humbucker electric or a jazzy archtop, the iRig 2 comes equipped with an input gain control knob for ease of operation.
IK's range of AmpliTube apps are ready to go right out of the box and come with a powerful cross-platform suite of apps and software that includes free versions of AmpliTube for iOS, Android and Mac/PC. The AmpliTube range is the guitar players favourite. To use, just download your preferred version for iOS from the App Store or for Android from the Google Play Store or from Samsung GALAXY Apps. Then plug your guitar or bass into iRig 2, plug your amplifier or headphones into your device and launch the app.
- The sequel to the best-selling iRig interface
- 1/4" instrument input for use with guitar, bass and other instruments
- 1/4" amplifier output for use with an external amplifier without an adaptor
- 1/8" TRRS output for use with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Android
- 1/8" headphone output
- Compact and lightweight design
- Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and THRU
- Input gain thumbwheel for easy signal control
- Compatible with Android 5 devices
- Comes with microphone stand Velcro strip
- Comes with AmpliTube FREE and a full suite of powerful IK applications and software
- Input Impedance: 380 kOhms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.2 dB
- Instrument Input Connection: 1/4" Jack
- Amplifier Output Connection: 1/4" Jack
- Device Output Connection: 1/8" TRRS Jack
- Headphone Output Connection: 1/8" Jack
What's in the box?
- iRig 2 guitar interface
- Detachable microphone stand Velcro-slot
- Velcro strip
- Size: 72mm/2.83" x 39mm/1.54" x 21mm/0.85"
- Weight: 43g/1.57oz