The Equiniox MaxiPar Tri MKII is a compact, narrow- profile parcan ideal for both stage lighting and uplighting. It features 12 x 3W tri-colour RGB LEDs which offer smooth colour mixing.
This compact, slim profile par is designed for uplighting as well as stage lighting, and will bring deep, rich colours to any event or venue. It features 12 x 3W tri-colour RGB LEDs which offer smooth colour mixing. Operational modes including DMX, auto, sound active and master/slave modes.
- 12 x 3W tri-colour LEDs (RGB)
- Beam angle: 25°
- 2,106 Lux @ 2m (full on)
- DMX channels: 6
- Auto, sound active and master/slave modes
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- Bracket allows for multiple rigging or floor standing applications
- Rubber feet allow the panel to sit flat on the floor for uplighting
- Side entry XLR and power connections
|Dimensions||210 x 225 x 115mm||Weight||0.85kg|
|Power supply||100~240V, 50/60Hz||Power Consumption||40W|