Elixir Banjo Strings 11650 – Medium 10-23
Elixir 11650 Banjo Nickel Plated Steel With Polyweb Coating.
Elixir Banjo Strings with nickel-wrapped/plain steel construction, loop ends with Polyweb coating.
Polyweb is an ultra-thin coating that offers a ‘played-in’ tone from the first use, and extends the overall tone life of these strings. This set is a medium gauge, 10-23.
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life – players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone – ready to play whenever you are
- Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduced finger squeak – good for both performance and recording
- With less hassle and expense of frequent string changes, spend more time making music
- Gauge: Medium
- Gauge Dimensions: .010-.012-.016-.023-.010