D’Addario EXL220-5 is a 5-string version of our popular EXL220 set. With the addition of the .125 low B string, this set offers more flexibility for players than a standard bass set while still maintaining the distinctive combination of tone and feel found in all XL Nickel Wound bass sets. Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches. D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on our exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Each string is wound with a nickelplated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
• For bass guitar
• Light gauging offers more flexibility while maintaining fundamental tone, available in a 5-string set
• Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
• Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
• Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
• String Gauges: Wound .040, .060, .075, .095, .125
• Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh