- Made in the U.S.A.
- Good Projection
- Balanced, Warm Sound
- High Resistance
- Environmentally Friendly
D'Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze, Medium, 13-56 Overview
EJ17s offer heavier tension resulting in a bolder, more resonant acoustic tone with higher resistance for heavy strumming and flat-picking.
D'Addario have been refining the Phosphor Bronze range since 1974 - since then it has become a firm favourite with acoustic players for its well-balanced, warm sound. The phosphor coating prevents corrosion, preserving the carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. This comination of materials produces strings that are long-lasting and that hold in tune even with extended playing.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- D'Addario's most popular choice for heavy strumming, flat-picking and resonant, projecting tone
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026, .035, .045, .056