An instrument which will prove its worth in any environment.
The Antoni 'Premiere� provides a tonality, and playing feel redolent of more expensive instruments.
With a traditional appearance, easy playability and rich tone, the 'Premiere� is a capable, and desirable instrument for the more serious student.
Antoni 'Premiere� Violin Outfit
- Hand carved solid flame maple back
- Solid flame maple ribs
- Double inlaid purfling
- Hand carved, close grain spruce table
- Hand carved satin finish flame maple neck
- High gloss -moose nose brown�
- Ebony fingerboard and nut
- Ebony 'heart-style� tuning pegs with black pin and collar
- Lightweight alloy tailpiece with integral adjustable fine tuners
- Ebony end pin
- Ebony Guarneri pattern chinrest
- Selected maple fitted bridge
- Octagonal wood bow with white tip, nickel silver winding and leather lapped, fitted with natural white horse hair
- Decorative mounted ebony frog with nickel silver ferrule, decorative eye and inlaid screw
- Oblong 'nil-gravity� hard foam case with integral cover incorporating large external music pocket, double zip closure and double shoulder strap
- Deep blue plush lined fitted interior and lid with large internal accessory pockets and luxury overlay cloth
- Rosin cake